The Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health offers a Medical Marijuana Patient Cardholder Registry program. Applications can be submitted online.
Who Can Qualify?
You must not have a conviction for selling a controlled substance. You must be a resident of Nevada and 18 years of age or older, or have a parent/guardian provide consent. You must also be diagnosed with one of the following conditions:
- Cachexia (wasting syndrome)
- Persistent muscle spasms (including multiple sclerosis)
- Seizures (including epilepsy)
- Severe nausea
- Severe pain
How Much Does it Cost?
There is a $100 application fee.
How Do I Apply?
To apply for a Medical Marijuana Card in Nevada follow these steps:
- Visit the Medical Marijuana Program Registry website and create an account. Submit a copy of your ID and download and print an application.
- Visit with your physician and have them provide a Physician Statement
- Sign the Waiver and Acknowledgement pages in the presence of a Notary Public
- Upload the completed application from and physician statement
- Pay the application fee
After the application is approved you will receive a letter that can be used at a dispensary. A printed card will arrive in the mail.